A supremely versatile box-fit sweater with stepped hem with side-split detail. Effortlessly elegant.
- A timeless and versatile wardrobe staple easy to pair
- Loose silhouette with a medium- weight knit
- Ribbed trims, bateau neckline and ¾ length sleeves
- 100% finest baby alpaca
- Alpaca natural colours. No dyes.
- Hand knitting machine and carefully hand finished
- Measures are: Length 53 cm / 21 in - Width 82 cm / 32 in - Sleeve length 15 cm / 5 in.
- Model featured is 1.7m / 5'7".
Information about care instructions, our sizing guide, shipping and returns can be found at the bottom of the page.
Patagonia and the Greater Andean Region.
Each and every animaná product is designed with longevity in mind. Timeless appeal will carry you through many seasons and remain a staple essential in your wardrobe.
Alpaca is a soft, silky and durable fibre which has remarkable thermal properties. Microscopic bubbles within the hairs allow the user to breathe through the fibres on hot days and, in the same way, retain body heat when it’s cold.
A special characteristic of Alpaca fibre is its wide range of natural colours and a multitude of shades which can be obtained through careful blending.
This puts Alpaca fibre in a class of its own.